- Promotion of Varied and more number of local specific Income Generation activities for Sustainable Livelihood among the underprivileged communities.
- Establishing common fodder plots to prevent dwindling population of livestock of Indigenous Species.
- Covering more number of children who have been identified to be living with HIV/AIDS and the children of PLHAs.
- Increasing the care for aged to cover maximum number of the old men and women increasingly abandoned by their children.
- Widespread promotion of Herbal pesticides and other organic inputs for extensive practice of sustainable agriculture brining in the entire farming community.